About Paralegal Andrea Mata
Andrea Herrera Mata graduated from the University of California, San Diego with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology. She obtained her paralegal certificate from UC San Diego Extension, graduated top of her class, and was accepted into the Lambda Epsilon Chi National Honor Society for Paralegal Studies.
Andrea is precocious, self-motivated, and can effectively communicate both orally and by writing in both Spanish and English. Andrea focuses her efforts in helping to facilitate the attorney-client relationships in the office. She also assists the attorneys in drafting pleadings, analyzing and drafting discovery, performing legal research, and filing documents as required. Since receiving her paralegal certification, Andrea has continued adding to her family law skill set through much work in a busy family law office, as well as in her continuing education studies.
- ABA Approved Certificate, University of California San Diego School of Extended Studies
- B.S., University of California, San Diego
- Latinas in the Law
- Gates Millennium Alumni Association
- Volunteer with American Heart Association
- Lambda Epsilon Chi National Honor Society
- San Diego Paralegal Association Member