About Attorney Joshua Yee
Joshua Yee is an attorney licensed to practice law in California. He has had experience working in various fields of law, including family law. Josh has worked for a Certified Family Law Specialist and learned how to guide clients to a successful conclusion in family law matters. He has worked closely with clients and developed necessary skills to provide solid legal representation. Josh is familiar with many of the Judicial Counsel Forms needed to get through a dissolution. He has also assisted in drafting declarations, discovery responses, and settlement letters.
Josh enjoys working closely with clients and understands the emotional burden behind a dissolution or custody dispute. He empathizes with clients’ situations and works diligently to ensure that clients are updated and informed about their cases.
- J.D., University of San Francisco School of Law
- B.A., University of California, San Diego
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- University of San Francisco Family Law Society
- University of San Francisco Tax Law Clinic