Your VETERAN San Diego Divorce, Child Custody and Family Law Resource
Veteran San Diego Family Law Attorney Thomas M. Huguenor
- Attorney Huguenor has been practicing law for over 35 years, focusing exclusively on Family Law matters.
- In 1981, he earned board certification as a Family Law specialist through the State Bar of California’s Board of Legal Specialization. His specialization came less than one year after the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (ACFLS) bestowed the distinction upon the first lawyers in the state under a pilot program.
- Fewer than 1 in 200 lawyers have earned that distinction. Today, the California bar reports there are 200,000 lawyers in the state; less than 1,000 are board certified in Family Law.
- He is an AV peer-rated attorney through Martindale-Hubbell. The highest rating awarded by the organization, an AV rating signifies the highest level of professional excellence obtainable, as judged by an attorney’s peers.
- Through four decades of experience, Attorney Huguenor has personally handled more than 3,800 Family Law cases during his career and has built a law practice focused exclusively on providing high-powered legal representation for all Family Law matters throughout the San Diego area.
For more than four decades, San Diego Family Law Attorney Thomas Huguenor has focused exclusively on the representation of clients facing Family Law matters in courthouses throughout the region, including the Madge Bradley Courthouse and the 6th Avenue locations in San Diego; the North County Division on South Melrose in Vista; and the East County Division in El Cajon.
Today, the San Diego divorce attorneys and child custody lawyers at the Law Office of Thomas M. Huguenor dedicate all of our considerable experience and resources to providing aggressive, high-powered legal representation for clients facing all types of Family Law matters.
We know what it takes to fight for your rights. And we have the resources and experience it takes to win. With 40 years of experience, our reputation precedes us into meetings with opposing attorneys in contentious court cases. And our professional relationships are virtually unmatched when it comes to dealing with the local judges, accountants, financial planners, property appraisers, child welfare advocates and other professionals whose opinions and rulings are often critical to the outcome of your case.
The Law Office of Thomas M. Huguenor handles all types of Family Law matters, including:
- Characterization of Property
- Child Custody
- Child Relocation
- Child Support
- Custody Time-share
- Division of Property
- Domestic Violence
- Identification of Property
- Move Away Custody
- Restraining Orders
- Spousal Support
- Valuation of Property
If you are facing a divorce, child custody or other Family Law matter, don’t trust your future to a name in the phone book. Contact Family Law specialist Thomas M. Huguenor today for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your rights.
Call Today - 858 458 9500 – Free Consultation
“You have always had my gratitude and, if kind words and thoughts do carry energies throughout the universe, then you have a lot of lights out there with your name on them for I have often told others of your help." --Margaret L. P.
"I feel this is due to your knowledge and willingness to be thorough. I know I was quite a pest at times, but I was concerned for Michael's safety." --Corinne M.»Read more testimonials
Thomas M. Huguenor
- Parents May Restrict Court's Review of Adult Child Support Order Under California law, support orders may be modified or terminated at any time, as the court deems necessary. The law further defines "support order" ....
- In Custody Dispute, Court Temporarily Prevents Child from Traveling Outside the Country When a court issues a child custody order, there's a good chance that it will be modified before the children reach adulthood. Parents may consider ....
- California Court Denies Wife's Request for Attorney's Fees in Divorce Proceedings The overwhelming sentiment is that parties to divorce proceedings should be represented by counsel, especially when there are children involved. There ....